Disclaimer, License and Liability Limitation
Vodun Designs publishes ideas, personal designs, pictures and Information for the sole purpose of exchanging ideas with other hobbyist. This content which may or may not be complete is provided AS IS and should only be as am idea that has been scribbled on the back of a bar napkin.
ALL USERS OF VODUN DESIGNS, VODUN PROPS, SPRAWLING DELUSIONS, CREATURE SUPPLY, METHODZ of MADNESS, IN USING THE WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND OTHER MATERIALS THEREON, AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. DO NOT USE THIS SITE, DOCUMENTS, PLANS OR THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THEREON, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Web site, vodundesigns.com, vodunprops.com, sprawlingdelusions.com, creaturesupply.com, methodzofmadness.com, methodzofmadness.net, and all related web sites (“the Sites”), as well as all products available thereon, are copyrighted by Sprawling Delusions, as well other Companies providing content or products sold through the sites. Reproduction, in whole, or in part, of the sites or the products, is strictly prohibited.
Use of the sites and the products of Vodun Designs and Sprawling Delusions are subject to these terms, conditions, licenses and disclaimers:
License to Use
The sites may be used for your personal use but may not be copied, sold or distributed to other persons. The materials available on the sites may not be republished, nor may they be reverse engineered, translated, modified or used to make derivative information or materials.
The products available for purchase from Vodun Designs, including electronics and all other products, may not be reproduced, transferred, sold or assigned to other persons. You are granted a non-exclusive license to use the products for your personal use only, or if you are an authorized OEM, for the client for whom the controller or product was purchased. For documents which contain a copyright notice, the notice shall not be removed from the materials.
Although no claim of copyright is made to official documents, the documents may not be obtained from the sites and used in violation of this license.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL VODUN DESIGNS OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURYS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, BODELY HARM) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF SPRAWLING DELUSIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
EACH USER OF THIS SYSTEM ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THE MATERIALS. VODUN DESIGNS AND ITS PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES DO NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON THE SITES. SPRAWLING DELUSIONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE MATERIALS, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OF NOT SPRAWLING DELUSIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN VODUN DESIGNS MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO U.S. $1.00.
Modification and Misc. Provisions
Vodun Designs has the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect. The user agrees to comply with all applicable laws in using this service or the Materials.
- When working with any type of power tools take the proper safety precautions to protect yourself from any harm. Always wear gloves, safety glasses, dust masks, and earplugs whenever using these types of tool.
- When setting up pneumatic props, never add air until the prop is mounted securely. When adding air, first check that all tubing and fittings are mounted securely, then stand away from the prop and carefully connect the valve to the air supply.
- When working with pneumatics, always start with your air pressure low and your flow controls open to a minimum then work up the pressure until you achieve the effect you are looking for. Also always disconnect the air when working on or with one of these props. You never know when the solenoid may fire and it’s not going to stop for your face or body parts.
- When working with metal, use extra caution when removing metal burrs from the cuts and holes as well as when you are handling sharp edges of unfinished metal. Also metal will become very hot when you are grinding down the edges, so I suggest wearing welding gloves or using vise grips when handling hot metal.
- Use proper respirators whenever using any spray and especially when using silicon spray and fiberglass resin. Although it may give you a buzz while working with these substances, the hangover and loss of brain cells is not worth it.
- If you use common sense and protect yourself from harmful tools and chemicals, there should be no reason that you can’t have year after year of haunting enjoyment with all of your fingers.